Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, April 21, 2016

April 21, 2016 Thursday Morning

It has been a long time since I posted.  I am alive.  Life has been more ups and downs as I go through life.  I honestly feel I am just going day to day and just trying to make it though each day.

Physically I feel pretty good.  If I was to complain about anything health wise it would be the pain in my feet and toes when I walk and the morning bouts with throwing up bile.  I have seen my foot doctor again and he had me buy some new foot inserts, which did help a little.  There are days I wish I could just have the second and third toes, the two next to the big toe, removed.  The bones in my feet just don't track good anymore and some days I can not find a pair of shoes to wear to walk without pain and discomfort.  I go back to the food doctor next week and he keeps trying to get me to do cortisone shots.  Everything I read on them sound temporary and worse problems down the road.  I think the best thing would be for me to loose 10 lbs which would help with the feet, knees and back.  The morning bile situation seems to flare up about once a week.  I use to be a morning person and now it seems between my bowels and stomach problems I hate the first hour or two of my day.  I have found taking a hit of pot around 5 AM helps but then I am stoned for most of the morning with no energy.  My prostate still acts up once in a while and I feel pain in that area.  Honestly my body just feels like it is falling apart and I am really feeling my age.  My grandma used to say that any day you wake up and get out of bed is a good day.  I am not sure if that is true.

Mentally I am a mess.  I think the reason I don't post as often is because I am tired of talking about my fears of death and dying and I think my readers might also.  God I wish I could find a magical book to read to put all my fears aside.  I went to a funeral a few months ago and the sermon was about how 'we all suffer at the end'.  What a horrible sermon topic.  It has been on my mind since.  It is my biggest fear along with the fear of life simply ending.  I know that sounds weird to some but I just can not fathom this.  I read the obits daily looking at the names and wonder how they did it.  Maybe the fact I turn 55 this Saturday has my mind more than usual thinking about death and dying.  I wish I had a support group or therapist to talk to to be honest.  It has caused me a lot of tears and depression lately.  When I was 30 I never thought of life ending or death.  Now that I have all I need to make me happy the thought of loosing or no longer being alive to enjoy all these things is so scary to me it makes my heart beat fast, I can't breath and I feel a panic attach coming on.  I have googled 'afraid to die', 'accepting death' and search words such as that and still I find no book or help to get me through this.  I at least have to find a way to stop thinking of death 24 hours a day and being in fear of it.  Especially since I honestly can't do anything about it.  Anyone have any thoughts or help on this please tell me.

I have been training Toby to walk on a leash nice the last 3 weeks.  I had a guy who trains dogs come to the house and show my some techniques.   I take Toby out at least twice a day for training in the alley and walks around the block.  Toby is a puppy and has way too much energy.  I also take Bo and Casper together for a walk around the block almost daily too.  The last couple weeks on nice weather days I have been picking up Rose at work around noon and stopping at the dog park with her.  Yesterday I was in tears watching her play with a beagle puppy.  She is so gentle for a Pit Bull.  I was so impressed and such a proud daddy watching my big Pit Bull be the best dog in the park.  When we enter all the dogs come to her to say hi.  It really has made my day and I plan on getting her today to do the same.  The excised is good for the dogs and very good for me.  All six dogs are doing good and still alive.

No plans for my Birthday this weekend.  I did buy a nice cake yesterday and Tony and I will go out for a nice steak dinner.  I laugh as I type this since steak is a favorite of mine but lately does not go through me well and I pay the next morning.

Thankfully the weather is getting warmer here in Milwaukee and I can do things outside.  Hopefully that will help with my depression and dark thoughts.

One last thing. I love comments but if you post a comment about a cure from some quack doctor I will delete the post.  There is enough bad information out there and this false information helps no one.  Please do not post false medical claims on MY blog.  Thank you.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Dave.... Disclaimer: I'm not a doctor. Just another long-term poz guy in his late 50's.

    You sound incredibly depressed. Depression can cause not only the mental issue, but also physical symptoms. Have you seen a psychologist? Have you considered anti-depressants? Or, if you are on an anti-depressant, consider asking to change to something else.

    You are deserving of a life where a focus on death and dying isn't at the center of your days.... This is not normal, yet there is help out there. I am a big proponent of talk therapy, so please consider seeing a therapist to help you walk through these issues.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! I’m indeed very happy for the great help that Dr. Ariba rendered to me, I was a HIV patient my mom also was a HIV patient, we saw a blog whereby Dr. Ariba cured HIV, we (Me and My mom) decided to contact him which we did, he asked us to buy some items, unfailingly we sent him the money he will need in buying the items required, He prepared the cure and sent it to us and after we have used the herbs he sent to us he asked us to go for check-up after three days of using the herbs, Luckily for us we were tested HIV negative, now I believe all these Testimonies about him on the INTERNET, he is truly a great man, if you want to discuss with me on how he cured us, kindly email me on cuteguedes@gmail.com or you can contact the great Herbalist and a spell caster on draribaspelltemple@gmail.com, dr.aribaspelltemple@outlook.com, or you can call him via his mobile phone number on +2348140439497

      Delete
  2. Dave,

    Stay strong. I'm always available to talk.

    Dale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dave,

    I turned 54 the other day mate and it's definitely not normal to be thinking of impending death all the time like you are.

    The most concerning thing of your post was that you read the obituaries every day and "wonder how they did it". One of the things counselors ask to see how far along people are is "Do you have a plan?". It sounds like you may be developing one.

    I use that illustration to show that you're in trouble there mate. You've already made a step and reached out here, but that's not enough. You need to see a counselor, preferably a psychologist. Get the ball rolling now on that. Tell Tony about your distress and he can help the counselor process along if need be.

    Also talk to your doctor about anti-depressants. I notice you're not on anything. They don't suit everyone but they may very well help with you. I've been on them since 2009.

    Take care,

    Peter x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dave, I just stumbled on your blog. First time reading your blog. I feel your pain and understand your depression. I was diagnosed on Oct 13 2016 and I'm still trying to deal with my diagnosis and arill trying to accept all of this. You mentioned how you wish for a book to read that will help you. I have a recommendation for you that I've read several times, and continue to read it over and over again. It brings me peace and comfort more then any other book. This book is, "The Book of Mormon". Keep an open mind please and read it. It's brought me more peace then any other book. You may download it free from any book app or search for it through your app provider please keep strong. I know how difficult all this is.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Name is Abigail, and am really grateful and thankful for what Dr. ARIBA has done for me and my family. I Was having HIV/ AIDS for good three years with no solution, the diseases almost took my life and cause I was unable to work and I was also loosing lots of money for medication, but one faithful day when I went online, I met lots of testimonies about this great man so I decided to give it a try and to God be the glory he did it. he cured me of my diseases and am so happy and so pleased to Write about him today. if you need his help of you also want to get cured just the way I got mine, just email draribaspelltemple@gmail.com or dr.aribasplltemple@outlook.com Whatsapp;+2348140439497 and get your healing. He has cure for other deadly diseases like Diabetes, Herpes, Hepatitis of all types and Cancer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm here again to appreciate. DR WILLIAMS God will always continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good works you did in my life, I will always keep on writing good and posting my testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m KATE from San Juan, Puerto Rico. I was tested HIV positive, I saw a blog on how DR WILLIAMS cured people with his herbal portion, i did not believe but i just decided to give him a try, I contacted him and also got my healing, i am so happy. If you have any problem or you are also infected with any disease, contact him Drwilliams098765@gmail.com for advice and for his product,i hope this testimony also help some one out there.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HIV remains for human immunodeficiency infection. It hurts your resistant framework by crushing the white platelets that battle contamination. HIV regularly spreads through unprotected sex with a tainted individual.
    Hiv Positive Dating Sites

    ReplyDelete