Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 3, 2015

September 3, 2015 Thursday Afternoon

This week I have had more blood test and saw the GI doctor to find out why I have such stomach problems and still the pain in my prostate.  I can now add two more drugs to my daily meds.  I will be taking Finasteride for my Prostate, and Dicyclomine for the Irritable bowels.  I was also told to CUT my fiber which I have never hear before.  Just been trying to get from one day to the next.  Today I had to get more blood drawn to see if my stomach or intestines have a disease they are looking for.  Also picked up most of the meds for myself and Tony at Walgreens. 

Along with my problems Casper was in emergency Tuesday morning because he was in so much pain he could not walk, pee or poop.  He was tested for Lyme disease which came back negative and now is just on powerful pain meds.  They are working and doctor thinks he injured himself somehow and somewhere.  When the doctor examined him he cried in pain no matter if she touched his back or legs.  No matter what the doctor did it hurt.  So now that the Lyme disease came back negative we have no idea what if happening or happened to Casper.  Was told to just keep giving him pain meds and see if he gets better.  Jeez, this is like me, no frickin answers as to why we have pain.  I slept with Casper on the floor the first night since he could not even go up five steps to the bed without crying. 

So no answers, lots of meds, and we just go day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment