Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, July 2, 2015

July 2, 2015 Thursday Dinner Time

Tony is in the shower so I though I would quickly do a post.

Once again I am so shocked so much time has gone by since my last post.  It has been a very exciting time with the recent supreme court ruling, especially the one making gay marriage legal in all 50 states.  As of this post it looks like there are only a handful of counties in a couple states holding out.  They can not hold out forever.  I can honestly say I could never have imagined this day that gay marriage is legal in the USA.

Got my blood withdrawn the other day for my 6 month check.  I go to my HIV doctor in a couple weeks and will get the results.  I feel pretty good except for the pain I still have in my prostate area.  I am almost at the end of my two months on antibiotics and anti inflammatory for it.  I am scared to death to call the doctor because I know the next thing will be a scope up the penis.  If anyone reading this has had the procedure please let me know if it is as painful as I am imagining.  The pain is on the level of about a 3 on a 1 to 10 scale.  Sometimes I have no pain and sometimes I get a shooting pain down to my balls and up to my belly button.  I know I should not be waiting on this and give plenty of advice to everyone else.  I wish I was not such a baby myself when it comes to medical procedures.  I hate pain.  I know, no one does, but I really am scared to death of this next procedure.  I will call my doctor when the meds are gone if there is still pain.

Went to a couple bar parties over last weekend after the supreme court decision making gay marriage legal.  It was a big celebration and I was in tears many times throughout the weekend.  Like I said before, never in my lifetime. 

The dogs are doing great.  Rose is still happy and ready to go to work with Tony each morning and by noon we figure out a way to get her home, either I go get her or Tony brings her home.  I still have been doing two miles on the treadmill daily with Casper and Bo enjoying butcher bones in the basement with me.  I hope the treadmill makes a difference on this blood test with my cholesterol levels.  I also take Bo and Casper around the block for a walk each morning prior to Rose coming home.  The last few weeks I now take my blind dog Vito for a short walk in the alley also after walking Bo and Casper.  I did it one day a couple weeks ago and now every time we come home from Bo and Casper walk, Vito is dancing in the kitchen wanting to go for one also.  He cant see anything but still enjoys peeing on things and sniffing the air outside.  He will be 12 this August and is also diabetic.  I also go for my walks around the river every few days.  I don't go as often as I did last Summer but still at least twice a week.  I also make a point to walk to the grocery store four long blocks away rather than driving.  I keep telling myself walking kept my grandma alive to live to 98.

Tonight we are meeting a high school friend of Tony's that lives here in the neighborhood.  Meeting for supper and a drink at a local pub a few blocks away.  Half price hamburgers tonight.

The weather in Milwaukee has been a bit colder than normal.  It was only in the 50s today due to the wind off Lake Michigan.  We have had a colder than normal Spring and Summer so far.  I don't mind the 50s or 60s.   In fact I have quite enjoyed the Summer so far.  If I had a pool in the back yard I would most likely feel different.

Happy Fourth of July to all who follow.  I hope to post more often.  Always happy to see comments.

4 comments:

  1. Dave: What is your PSA level? I've never had this procedure but I did have a catheter once when I was in the hospital in ICU. I don't remember much of when it was put in, but coming out it was didn't hurt----the thought of it was more painful that the reality. Get this checked sooner rather than later.

    Happy Fourth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGAIN THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE BUT IT DID HAPPEN..
    Few Months ago i went for check up in the hospital, the doctor took my blood for test and told me to come after 3 days for the results, after 3 days passed i went back to the hospital for the results,and it was then the doctor told me that i was diagnosed with HIV and he told me to come back after 6 months for my medication.
    On that very day i was left with no happiness and everything in life became meaningless to me, i began to think on how i could get rid of this virus from my body, i decided to go on internet and do some research, while i was surfing the internet i came across some good testimonials on how Dr Idahosa has been using his herbal medicine to treat and save different patients from various diseases and infections, i also saw someone who was commenting on how she was cured from HIV with the medicine.
    To me i never believed in them, that was the first time to come across something like that, i just decided to try it out if it did really worked!
    They gave the contact details of Dr Idahosa and i copied his email and later that night i sent him a message concerning my health.
    He later gave me a response and then we talked about the medicine and he said to me he was going to send the medicine to my home address and that he needed my address of where i reside.
    I sent him all he requested for in other to get the medicine ready for me, and after 3 days i received a mail from the Post Office and to my surprised it was the herbal medicine from Dr Idahosa.
    He explained to me on how i was to take the medicine, he said i was to take 2 times daily for 14 days, i followed exactly as i was told, before he sent me the medicine he said that i should go for check up after finish drinking the medicine, so after i finished the medicine i went back to the hospital for check up and told my greatest surprise again i was told that i am negative, i know someone would not believed this, but it did happened to a brother like me, i have always dreamed of living in good health again, thank god everything went well for me and thank god for Dr Idahosa Miracle Healing Medicine, you can reach Dr Idahosa at ( dridahosasolutioncenter@gmail.com )or call him on +2348134261542, friends this man has a cure to all human disease, do not believe in medical drugs, let try some Natural Remedy.
    Forever remain grateful Doc....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to dr.ezomo for his good work I never believe that HIV has cure, I
    was HIV positive over 3 year now before I came across a comment about how
    dr.ezomo cure HIV and herpes disease but when I saw it i have it in mind
    that he can’t cure HIV I just decided to give it a try I contact him that
    night luckily to me he replied me, but I don’t believe him I thought it was
    a scam but I still hold on to see the work of Dr ezomo if he is saying the
    truth he ask for some details about me i gave him all he needed and I
    waited to see his reply to my problem after all, he told me to go for check
    up and I went for HIV test I cant believe I was negative,am so happy and
    grateful to God for using Dr ezomo to cure me, that is the reason why i
    decided to write this wonderful testimony of our i was cured, i recommend
    Dr ezomo to you all around the world,contact him on his Email dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through thanks
    dr.ezomo for helping me at this young age if you need help contact,
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4} Blood Cancer
    {5} HPV
    {7} ALS
    {8} Hepatitis
    {9}Love Spell

    ReplyDelete
  4. HIV Dating Sites in the past was impossible, but thanks for the online Hiv Positive Dating Sites provide such a platform where is free of discrimination and judgement. Singles with HIV can start dating again online now without any embarrassments, and it is also very easy to search, meet and date other people share the same situation. Fun, provide opportunity obtain and hold best Hiv dating sites, united states thing you do dating sites for people with HIV today fear you you're down.

    ReplyDelete