Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, January 23, 2010

January 23, 2010 Saturday Morning

Friday I got up and drove to Hobo to buy another box of tile / flooring for the bathroom floor since I was short 2 pieces. Stopped off at Mc Donald's and got gas on the way home. Spent the morning finishing the bathroom floor. It turned out great. Got showered and picked up Tony to go have lunch with the guys at Baker's Square. Had a great lunch as usual. Spent yesterday afternoon just listening to music and watching TV. Very low key after I did a little vacuuming and such. Tony didn't get home until close to 7 PM from work and then I made us some soup and sandwiches since we are never very hungry on Friday nights because of our lunch with the guys. Started watching a little of the Haiti telethon and got bored so we watched stuff we had DVR'd during the week until 20/20 came on and an interview with Lady Gaga. I love this lady and her music. Went to bed shortly after 10 PM.

This morning I got up shortly after Tony around 7 AM. Tony fed the dogs prior to me getting up. Only had to let Stella out to pee twice during the night last night. Tony drove to McDonalds and got us breakfast, of course they screwed up the order, seems to only happen to him. Yah, I eat too much McDonald's for breakfast, but I love the Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel. Tony left for work after we finished eating. I did a little cleaning up. Got outside and picked up the poop from the dogs prior to the next two days of rain we are suppose to get. Rain, yuk. This afternoon and all day tomorrow it is suppose to rain and be nasty outside. Just above freezing. Pulled out some black berries I picked last summer from the freezer and am making another batch of Black Berry Jam. Used up the last of what I made. Have to boil the berries for about an hour and the jam is so good. Great on pancakes as well as peanut butter sandwiches. Hopefully Tony will come home from work around lunch as he said. Never can count on it though. Will most likely spend the afternoon laying around watching TV and after dinner head out to Brookfield for a company party we were invited to. The party is for the Brookfield Salon the company I work for is having. A late Christmas party at a bar / bowling alley. We will make an appearance but be home early due to the weather and Stella needing to be let out. Tony has a small crush on the manager of the salon. He is handsome, but needs to come out of the closet. Hate Saturday mornings when Tony goes to work. I find myself walking from room to room, staring out the window, watching the clock, waiting for him to get home. Wish I could make my own happiness and not depend on him to add to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment