Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, October 14, 2014

October 14, 2014 Tuesday Morning

Another week has flown by and I have no clue where it went.  The dogs are all fine.  Tony and I are doing great.   In fact our marriage just finally became legal with the latest Supreme Court 'non ruling' and yesterday Scott Walker our Governor announcing all would be legal and the state of Wisconsin must recognize marriages between same sex couples.  If you were to ask me if I ever expected to be legally married in my lifetime to Tony I would say NO WAY.  It has always been a dream and now is a reality. 

Last Saturday afternoon I talked Tony into going on a long walk along the river trails north to Capital Drive and then to Culver's for a sundae, walking back home on the other side of the river.  This was the longest walk we have ever taken and I had so much fun.  Great trails going north from our house.  After the walk Tony was done for the day and we just spent the night watching TV from the DVR.

Sunday morning we picked up Tony's mom and went out for breakfast.  After we dropped her off we stopped at a farmers market and bought ham and rolls, fruit, and a couple pumpkins.  Will carve them hopefully this coming weekend.   Took all the dogs for a walk and spent the rest of the day at home watching TV.   The weather has been very nice here in Milwaukee and still can keep the side doors or windows open when the sun is out.

Yesterday afternoon around 12:10 AM I looked out the window to see a SWAT van and about 10 police cars all surrounding the apartment complex across the street that I complain about.  Had a couple hours of watching them break down a door and send in the K 9 dog units.  Ended up taking two people away in handcuffs supposedly about some robberies and shootings around the neighborhood.  Nice to know this scum is living right across the street.

It is raining today and I think I will soon finish getting things around the house done and then go to the hardware store for light bulbs and pick Rose up on the way home.  Rose has been so good at work for Tony.  Yesterday I was told his brother Tom took Rose to the dog park and she played with another Pit Bull.  I keep giving Tony and earful as to being careful and all the responsibility and things that could happen.  Tony keeps telling me not to worry. 

No comments:

Post a Comment