Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

September 2, 2014 Tuesday Afternoon

Had a very relaxing Labor Day weekend.

Friday night we spent the night watching TV.  Watched the final episode of True Blood and the current episode of The Leftovers.  Did the lovin thing and went to bed around 10 PM.

Rained most of the day on Saturday so we stayed at home and watched a lot of TV.  Took a nap in the afternoon and of course that led to a round of lovin.  After we fed the dogs supper we went to Saint Francis festival for the 'Saturday night ribs'.  Had a great rib dinner.  Might be why my stomach still is hurting as I type this now.  Ribs taste so good going down but do not like me once in my intestines or bowels.  Had a drink and listened to the band for a while before coming home.

Sunday morning we went to St Martins fair.  It is a street festival where they sell everything.  We try to go each year.  Since it was going to be a hot day weather wise we decided to go early.  Was a good thing because by the time we had reached the half way point both of us were hot, sweaty and tired.  Ended up buying a lot of dog toys and this and that like clips and cords.  Came home and after we showered we took a little nap.  Turned into another round of lovin.  Spent the rest of the day and night indoors since it was very hot and humid in Milwaukee.  Watched the gay themed movie called Oy Vey My Son Is Gay.  Was a funny movie.

Monday morning we made eggs, bacon and toast and spent the morning around the house.  Found Tony on the bed around noon and we did a round of lovin.  Been a good weekend for this.  After we showered we went to the Milwaukee lakefront for a strawberry margarita and a burger.  Actually had two margaritas.  Figured the huts on the beach would close after the weekend so sat and watched the hot volley ball players and enjoyed the breeze.  As long as Tony can have a beer or drink he is happy no matter where we are.  Came home and spent the rest of the day and night watching TV.  Watched the last hours of TV in bed and did the lovin thing one last time.  Not sure what got into us this weekend but after over 25 years together it is nice to be with someone you still enjoy having sex with, and often.

Today my stomach still is not feeling good.  I took Casper, and then Bo for walks this morning before I got in the car and picked up Rose at Tony's shop around 11:30 AM.  Took a nice nap with the dogs this afternoon.  Could have stayed in bed the rest of the day. Tired today.  Making Sweet and sour chicken with rice for supper tonight with a salad.  Will spend the night watching America's Got Talent.  Tony will come home stinky and go right to the shower since it is close to 80 degrees and very humid outside. 

I did drive my new car over the weekend for the first time.  I took my new 2010 Lincoln MKX to Pick and Save and Walgreens some time Monday.  Tony brought it home Friday night.  Looks like he even has a buyer for my BMW.  I do love the new car.  I do not like change and get used to where everything is.  I don't like driving new cars or other people's cars.  A new car is usually not something that makes me happy, but this one I love.  Love the map and destination features.  Also love the fact I can connect my IPod to the stereo.  Since Tony drove it with me in the passenger seat all weekend I felt bold enough to take it out for a spin.  Tony is good to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment