Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

June 11, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Rose got spayed on Monday and all went well.  Picked her up at 5 PM and she slept the rest of the night near me.  I slept on the floor that night with her in the bedroom.  She snuggled next to me all night.

Today I went grocery shopping and returned a cone / collar the vet gave us for the dog since it cost $15 and we are not using it due to having many and her not licking with me keeping an eye on her.  Figure the rescue could use the money since they are paying for most of this with the dogs still.

Rained all day today and I just did things around the house making sure Rose did not lick her wound.

Life is good.  Next week I do have to go in for my 6 month blood draw.  Last year at this time I had Shingles.  Remember well how horrible it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment