Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014 Monday Afternoon

It really has been a very busy week. 
The two rescue dogs, Rose and Casper, are doing great.  Casper is integrated with the other dogs.  Rose I just can not take the chance yet.  Today she is at the vet getting spayed.  She has gained 5.5 lbs since we got her a little over two weeks ago.  Between taking care of the two rescues and my three dogs it has been a very fast week. I have no clue where the week went, but I did have fun.  I really am a happy guy. 
Last Friday Wisconsin over turned its amendment on gay marriage, making Tony and my marriage legal in Wisconsin.  This decision came down hours into the Milwaukee Pridefest beginning.  We did spend Saturday afternoon and again that night down at Pridefest and had a great time. 
Sunday we were at the Pridefest parade in the afternoon and Locust street festival prior and after the parade.  Between the events and squeezing time in for the dogs we were very busy.
Waiting now for 5 PM to come so we can go get Rose from the vet.  Will then be a night on the floor laying next to her.
I must admit I am at a very happy time in my life.  I hope it continues.

1 comment:

  1. Don't HOPE it continues..... EXPECT it to continue. :)

    ReplyDelete