Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 20, 2010 Tuesday Morning

Monday morning I did a little around the house prior to Tony coming home with a 10 foot UHaul truck at about 1 PM to use to drive to my parents house in Oconomowoc and pick up their king size mattress and box springs. Got out current bed all taken apart and ready for the new mattress and box springs. My parents bought a new mattress and box springs and theirs was just four years old, our bed is about 15 years old. It turned out to be the heaviest mattress I have ever lifted or moved in my life. It is about 18 inches thick. Got the stuff home and into the house with the help of a neighbor. Spent the afternoon doing laundry and setting up the new bed. Tony got home a little after 5 PM. Made a salad and spagettio's for dinner. Spent the night watching TV which included another episode of True Blood. We are now one episode into season two. Watched True Beauty in our new bed. I thought I would sleep good being so exhausted from not getting a nap and all the work I did around the house. No such luck. I finally took a sleeping pill around midnight.

This morning after getting Tony off to work I went outside to work in the yard before it gets too hot outside to do anything. A big tree branch fell on Sunday afternoon in the back yard so I cut it up and got it ready for the garbage men to pick up this week. Cleaned out the pond pump which is a daily thing these days because of the algae. Now I sit here typing this wondering what I will do the rest of the day. I do have some cleaning, dusting and vacuuming to do but getting the energy to do it will be another thing. Will most likely go to a car show tonight and eat dinner at the show. Have to go to Walgreen's today or tomorrow and pick up a few prescriptions. Will most likely wait until tomorrow since one of the prescriptions needs the doctor to refill it. Have not heard from Jeff, the guy I talked to last week. I hope he is OK. Sent him another email this morning to see if he is getting through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment