Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, July 9, 2010

July 9, 2010 Friday Morning

Wednesday night I was so exhausted from the heat I didn't even cook. We ordered Jimmy John's subs for dinner. Watched TV and went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Thursday (yesterday) I spent most of the day in bed. The humid hot weather gives me no energy to do anything. I did get things done around the house here and there, but for the most part I was in bed. Tony got home from work and we went to Bastille Days in downtown Milwaukee. Saw a few friends at the festival. It was still very hot and humid all night at the festival. I call Bastille Days the 'pretty festival'. The crowd is usually and was again, a very pretty crowd of people. Watched the over 1000 runners begin the Bastille Day Run and then went home. We got home around 10:30 PM. Watched the first episode of the new Big Brother season and then went to bed.

This morning after Tony left for work and I had the dogs fed I checked my emails and blog. Saw the post from yesterday asking me to participate in a survey and followed the link and did the survey. Always happy to fill out surveys especially if somewhere down the line it will help someone. Will have lunch with the guys at noon today. It is much less humid today in Milwaukee. It has been a horrible humid week, especially for someone like me who does not like the heat and humidity. Glad a cold front came through, although I am told it is short lived. On Sunday it is suppose to be close to 90 degrees again. I simply can not go out and do things when it is that hot outside. We will most likely meet friends at Bastille Days again tonight, that or I will have to cook a dinner. I will do anything to get out of cooking a dinner. Saturday Tony and I have a yearly family reunion to go to. I look forward to this event every year because there is a big pool, lots of food, and Tony's family. I got out my big ugly hat yesterday and plan on wearing it while I swim tomorrow. No sun for me. I get a horrible rash if I get any sun these days because of the Atripla meds. Have to do some cleaning around the house today, but after lunch with the guys I will most likely take a nap since it will be in the mid 80s by the afternoon today.

1 comment:

  1. Phillips, what makes you think theres androids that are living among us. Some people might say that he had taken advantage ofan old womans loneliness.
    a2z masturbation stories
    interracial breeding stories
    mature xxx stories
    gay daddy sex stories
    erotic masturbation stories
    Phillips, what makes you think theres androids that are living among us. Some people might say that he had taken advantage ofan old womans loneliness.

    ReplyDelete