Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, July 2, 2010

July 2, 2010 Friday Morning

Tuesday night we went to a car show at the Harley Davidson Museum and had a hamburger at the car show. Came home and watched a little TV before going to bed around 10:30 PM.

Wednesday Tony and I went to Home Depot and bought a bunch of wood so I could build a platform for the new side opening washing machine arriving Saturday. It also makes the existing dryer easier to get the close in and out on a platform. It was done by middle of the afternoon and I had Tony and and employee come over and lift the dryer to put it on the platform. I love it. It makes the dryer and the future washing machine 15 inches off the ground. Spent the afternoon cleaning up the area where the appliances are since I had to make space to raise them both up the 15 inches. Wednesday night we went to a car show and then A&W for dinner. I am not a root beer fan except for A&W rootbeer. That first sip is so good. Got home and watched a little TV before going to bed around 10:30 PM.

Thursday I worked around the house cleaning. Cleaned the basement a little, mostly reorganizing things. Cleaned the back hallway and continued getting stuff not needed in the frig in boxes in preparation of the new refrigerator arriving on Saturday. Got a pond vacuum and cleaned the pond a little, more still has to be done to clean it and most likely will continue vacuuming the pond on Friday. Made a roast, potato and corn for dinner. Went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I have to get showered and go to the copy store and make copies of receipts and the latest hearth insurance bill to submit it to ADAP for reimbursement for the July premium. Also have to stop off at the bank and deposit the rent check from the tenants upstairs. Then Tony and I will have lunch with the guys and after lunch meeting my sister and brother at her daughters apartment here on the Eastside. Her daughter goes to college here in Milwaukee and they are coming to the Eastside to show my brother and his partner her apartment. So after lunch I will swing by their apartment to say hi. Will most likely finish off the afternoon preparing for the new washing machine and refrigerator that is being delivered on Saturday. Tonight we will most likely stay home with the dogs.

Saturday sometime (Best Buy is calling today with a delivery time) the washing machine and refrigerator will be delivered. I have a feeling the refrigerator is going to be a challenge to get into the kitchen since it is much bigger than the one we currently have. Suppose to be a hot and humid weekend. Sunday night we will watch the fireworks from the part a block away.

Have a great 4th of July Weekend everyone. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment