Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

May 12, 2010 Wednesday Morning

I have been so busy transferring VHS tapes to DVD I haven't written in longer than I wanted.

Saturday Tony and I spent the afternoon at my parents house for Mothers Day. We had a great time but had to leave by 3 PM to be home by 4 PM because the ATT service person would be at the house between 4 PM and 9 PM to fix the TV DVR that stopped working. In fact we had to watch TV from antenna which sucks. The repair guy showed up about 4:30 and gave us new boxes and everything seems to be working good. Was happy to get it fixed so we could DVR Betty White on Saturday Night Live. She was so good. I love this lady.

Sunday morning we got up, read the newspaper, showered, and headed to Tony's mom's house to take her out for breakfast for Mother's Day. Had a great breakfast. After dropping her off at her home we went to Best Buy to buy more DVD cds and cases for the transferring I am doing for my sister. Spent the rest of the afternoon on the computer and watching TV. Went to bed around 10 PM Sunday night.

Monday I had nothing on my schedule so I spent the day continuing to transfer VHS tapes to DVD cds for my sister. Took a long afternoon nap and made a big dinner for Tony and I. Watched Dancing With The Stars and Castle, then in bed by 10 PM.

Tuesday I had an 11 AM dental appointment to have my teeth cleaned and checked. Damn, one cavity. Made an appointment for June 1st to have it drilled and filled. I HATE the drilling and filling of cavities. Came home and continued the DVD making. Got all her VHS tapes transferred. Now I have to work on the little 8 MM tapes she has which will be a bigger project. My sister gave me about 40 8 MM tapes to transfer. These will take much more time. Made dinner and watched TV the rest of the night. Was a cold, rainy day in Milwaukee. Not a good day at all. Had a hard time making it through the day because of the damp cold cloudy rainy weather.

Today I have no plans except to continue the DVD making for my sister. Cloudy, rainy and still cold in Milwaukee. Not a good day to leave the house. Have a meeting this evening on HIV to go to. Should be a nice dinner also since it is at Mo's Steak House.

No comments:

Post a Comment