Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, May 27, 2010

May 27, 2010 Thursday Morning

Spent the last two days recovering from the fall from the ladder. I am slowly getting better but still in a lot of pain and probably should have gone to the hospital or emergency. It is amazing how bruised the body gets the day after such and accident. My side, legs and arms on my left side have bruises. Big bruises. My left hand is still so swollen I can not even get my watch around my hand to put it on my left wrist. I can not close my hand or hold anything that has weight. I can move my fingers a little but with pain. I am still putting ice on it during the day and taking pain pills and motrin to help with the pain and swelling. It is not easy to take a shower or do regular things. Thank goodness it is my left hand and not my right since I am right handed. Going to take it easy again today since I can't do much with it anyway. Typing even hurts.

Haven't commented on this season's TV final shows so here is what I have for you on the ones that were memorable:

V - Was an interesting ending for the season. I do like this show and will continue to watch it next season. I still think the week before episode where Anna says 'break her legs' was classic.

Grey Anatomy - Great two hour show. I was at the edge of my seat the whole two hours.

American Idol - Stopped watching a couple weeks back. Still kept up on what was happening. Hope next season is better.

Lost - This was the show I looked forward to most. I loved the end show but still am confused on a lot of issues. I think I will have to go to some blog spots to get different perspectives and still try to get it all straight in my head. So they all died? They were dead? I am so confused.

Dancing With The Stars - I love Derik. I was glad he and the Pussy Cat Dolls lady won. Looking forward to next season when it starts again in September.

Flashforward - Even though the final show is on tonight and the show has been canceled I will still watch it. I did like this show. Sorry to see it not be renewed next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment