Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 28, 2010

May 28, 2010 Friday Night

Spent most of Thursday sitting outside with the dogs listening to music. Loaded up some of my old college day music. Ended up listening to some Alan Parson's Project, Queen and the Soundtrack to Les Miserables. I could listen to the soundtrack to Les Miserables all day every day. It is my favorite play and musical. Made a beef roast, potatoes and corn for dinner with a side salad. Watched the series ending to Flash Forward on TV. What a great way to end a show. To bad it is not returning. I would have tuned in next season. Went to bed around 10 PM. Found out yesterday the convict finally got arrested. Guess he took Tony's brother for some checks, cashing them into a nephews account, and withdrew them from the nephews account. Got the nephew for over $5000 so he set him up to be arrested. The story goes like this: The nephew phoned the convict and said he won a stay at a local motel and he should meet him to 'hang out'. When he got there the police were ready to arrest him. So, thankfully, this guy is off the streets and will be behind bars for at least five years to finish his sentencing from his last string of crimes. Plus years will be added for what he did to us and many others. Went to bed around 10:30 PM. Tony and I didn't talk much all night. We had a minor disagreement and it was better to just not talk. Anyone in a long term relationship can relate I am sure. All was fine by today.

This morning I got up and did the morning routine. Watched a little of CNN. This oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is so sad and such a disaster. The poor animals. It is heartbreaking to watch the damage. If I lived closer I would be helping to clean the animals coated in oil. Drove to the bank and did a little grocery shopping before picking Tony up for lunch with the guys. Had a great lunch with the guys with lots of laughs. I am so glad I have these guys in my life. Friday lunches with them are sometimes the highlight of my week. That sounds sad, but it is not. Got and answered an email from a follower this morning. I love getting emails from you guys. Thanks for taking the time to be a part of my daily life. Spent the afternoon listening to the three TV show Glee volumes I have on the computer. Glee is such a fun show. I do enjoy the duets where they mix up the song the most. Tonight when Tony gets home we will make some burgers on the grill and watch Wife Swap and some DVR shows. We have a couple weeks of TV to catch up on.
The big Memorial Day Weekend is here. We have no plans which is fine with me. Have to go to Home Depot some time this weekend and buy a new ladder. Will buy a much sturdier one this time even if it cost a little more. On that note, I am typing with two hands although some keys feel painful to push. I still can not close my hand completely and the bruising is still pretty bad on my side and legs. We do have a car show we will probably go to some time early tomorrow. Other than that I just want to spend time with Tony and the dogs outside in the side yard I have taken so much time to make into my little paradise. Wish you all a Happy Memorial Day. Keep smiling. Keep emailing me. Keep following. I would love to hear any suggestions you may have to 'spice' up the sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment