Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, May 20, 2010

May 20, 2010 Thursday Morning

Tuesday I spent the day working around the house. The weather here in Milwaukee is getting much better. In the 70s this week and suppose to be in the 80s this weekend and through next week. So nice to have the windows open and get some fresh air in the house. Tuesday night we went to the Harley Davidson Museum for the weekly car show that is every Tuesday night. Had a burger and soda at the car show for dinner. Came home and watched TV for the night. Watched Lost and V. Was so made during watching Lost. The cable went out and had no picture for about 15 minutes until it fixed itself. Jeez, its the second to the last episode. Went to bed around 10:30 PM.

Wednesday I got up and after the dogs were fed and Tony was off to work I showered and headed out the door to get some things done. Picked up food for Barley at the vet and then headed to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription. Stopped off at McDonald's for a Bacon Egg and Cheese Bagel. Got home and was tired so I laid down for a while and took a short nap. Spent the afternoon playing with the dogs and enjoying the nice weather outside. Last night we went to another car show in Hales Corners. Had dinner at the Mexican restaurant the car show was held at. Had a nice dinner. Came home and watched TV until we went to bed around 10 PM.

This morning I got up, fed the dogs and got Tony off to work. Have all the windows open since it is already in the 70s and it is only 8 AM. Now I sit here wondering what I am going to do for the day. I am starting to wonder how long I can continue this way not working or having an outlet to leave the house. I am starting to feel a little worthless and need something to spark my mind. Wish I could find a part time job that would not cut into my social security. Sitting home every day is not always fun. In fact it can be very boring. Not having anything to do except clean the house is not a way to make a person feel needed or appreciated. But what can I do? Volunteer work? Not much in part time jobs here in Milwaukee that pay 'under the table'. Will take a shower and hope something comes my way or it will be a very boring day again today.

No comments:

Post a Comment