Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, May 3, 2010

May 3, 2010 Monday Morning

Had a great lunch with the guys on Friday afternoon. After lunch I headed home after doing a little grocery shopping and continued to transfer VHS tapes to DVD for my mother and myself. Tony got home late Friday night and we spent the night watching TV, going to bed at 10 PM.

Saturday was a very nice day in Milwaukee, close to 75 degrees. Worked on the pond and cleaned the house while Tony worked on moving the 1965 Cadillac Convertible out of storage in the back garage. Started right away and after he took it to the shop to check the fluids we went for a long ride along the Milwaukee lakefront with Stella riding in the back of the car. She loves going for rides. Stopped off for a short walk and an ice cream cone and then headed back home along the lakefront. Got home around 3:30 and Tony took a nap while I continued burning DVDs. Saturday night we went out to dinner at Hinterland, a fancy restaurant, because we had a gift certificate from a friend. I had a hamburger, Tony had Dan Dan Noodles with Pig Tails ---- YUCK! I couldn't believe he tried it. In all honesty I took one bite, it was not so bad. Was glad I ordered the hamburger because there was not much else on the menu I would even try or dare to eat. I do not try new foods. I do not like mushrooms. I am very picky about what I eat or try to eat. Got home around 8 PM and spent the night watching TV and burning DVDs.

Sunday was another great day in Milwaukee. After I made breakfast we spent a little time around the house before going for another drive in the Cadillac, this time without a dog. Stopped off at Tony's sister's house for a short visit and then headed home. Tony spent the rest of the afternoon watching a little TV in between naps. Made a little dinner last night and we were in bed by 10 PM.

This morning I got up, beautiful day again. In the 70s. After feeding the dogs and getting Tony off to work I started doing a little cleaning and now started burning Tony and my VHS tapes to DVD. I have 10 of them so it will take some time. Probably have them done by the end of the week. Going to make myself some tomato soup for lunch and most likely take a short nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment