Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

May 7, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Yesterday was not a pleasant day weather wise in Milwaukee.  The lake makes us much colder and I saw on the news that Milwaukee was the coldest in the 48 continuous states.  YUCK!   I did manage to get outside in the morning and weed and feed the front lawn.  I also went down to the trails with some fencing and wire and used it to cover a drain cover that is broken and I am afraid my or someone else's dog will fall down in the drain / hole.  I should have taken a picture of my work and will take my camera on the next walk to see if it is still there or if someone destroyed it.  Took a nice nap in the afternoon before Tony came home and woke me up.  Not sure what he came home for but I did then get up and start doing things around the house.  Made spaghetti for supper and spent the night watching TV.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went grocery shopping around 11 AM in between the rain and hail.  It is not nice outside again today and only about 40 degrees and damp.  Here is a video of this mornings hail storm:
Going out for cheap hamburgers tonight.  Will them come home and spend the night watching TV.  Tomorrow Tony's sister is dropping off her 3 dogs for us to take care of for 10 days as they go on vacation.  I will have 6 dogs to take care of, one being a puppy, not potty trained yet.  I will post pictures of the dogs.

1 comment:

  1. It feels awesome to read such informative and unique articles on your websites.

    hiv test kit
    home hiv test
    rapid hiv test

    ReplyDelete