Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, May 2, 2014

May 2, 2014 Friday Afternoon

Not sure where this week went.  The weather here in Milwaukee has been horrible.  In the 40s and either cold and damp or out right raining.  Did some work outside when I could but really spent the last few days indoors doing things around the house.   A nap each afternoon ate up a couple hours of each afternoon.

Had lunch with the guys today.  We have not had lunch for the past couple weeks due to illness of one or another of the guys.  Was nice to get together today for laughs and my birthday.  I bought lunch.

No plans this weekend.  It is finally suppose to get to 60 by Sunday and be sunny with no rain.  Hopefully we will get outside and take Bo for a walk at least once this weekend.

Been also busy working on my Facebook page Lawlessmilwaukeecouple.  Takes more time than most realize to make pictures and come up with a story for each picture and each day.  If your on Facebook check it out.  I am having fun with the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment