Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, March 12, 2010

March 12, 2010 Friday Afternoon

Wednesday I worked around the house and outside a little in the yard. It was close to 50 degrees in Milwaukee today. Wednesday night I made chicken and rice with a nice salad for dinner. Woke up around 2:30 AM Thursday morning with that sick stomach feeling. Ended up throwing up a lot. Seemed to never end. Went back to bed for a while until I was up again at 4 AM this time not only throwing up but with the runs. The runs is an understatement. At times I didn't know which end it was going to come out. Was not a pleasant experience at all. Tried to go back to bed but by this time the dogs were up and I felt like crap. Tony left for work and I spent most of Thursday going from the couch to the bed and napping. Said to myself if this throwing up continues one more night I will have to call the doctor. Went to bed early Thursday night and had a good night sleep.

Woke up today feeling really good. Guess it was something I ate? My chicken dinner? Tony didn't get sick. Hmm. Just glad I feel so good today and made it through a night without throwing up again. Got up early today and was doing things around the house by 7 AM. Tony left shortly there after to go to work. Spent the morning outside cleaning up the side yard and working on the pond. Got the Otter shooting water into the pond. Ready to go pick Tony up to go have lunch with the guys. Then I will most likely spend the afternoon watching TV or napping since the rain is moving in soon. Glad I got as much as I did done this morning outside prior to the rain arriving. My back and chest hurt but that is most likely from the throwing up non stop the day and night before. Other than that. I feel good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment