Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, March 21, 2010

March 21, 2010 Sunday Night

Twenty one years ago to the date Tony and I met at a bar, both single, and started dating.

Friday afternoon we had lunch with the guys. Enjoyable as always. Came home and one of the guys we have lunch with came over to the house to see the puppy. He stayed for a little over an hour and soon the afternoon was over. Friday night I made soup and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches since neither of us was hungry from lunch.

Saturday I did a little of this and that while Tony worked on the tenants bathroom doing some caulking and replacing of the shower faucet washers. I then laid down at 2 PM and Tony woke me and the dogs around 4:30. I could not believe I took such a long nap. Had a cup of coffee and the both of us took showers because we had invitations to an invite only party at the Art Bar 6th Anniversary party. Free food and drink from 6:00 to 8:00. We made the most of it. I was with one of the owners prior to Tony for 5 1/2 years so I always feel important and Tony and I are always treated good. Got home a little before 10 PM and went to bed around 11 PM.

This morning after reading a little of the Sunday Newspaper we showered and drove to Tony's mom's house and took her out for breakfast. Since Easter is in two week we should do it today because we won't next week because Easter being the following. Stopped off at Menard's after dropping Tony's mom off at her house after breakfast. Bought a bunch of stuff on a list for projects around the house. Got home shortly after noon and worked on cleaning the pond pump and doing a little yard cleaning since in spite of the snow we got yesterday it was 50 degrees today and most of it melted. Tony and I went out for dinner at the restaurant we had our first dinner at 21 years ago. We go there often and the food is always good. Home early and will watch a little TV and go to bed. No email or call from the owner where I work so if I do not hear from her by tomorrow morning I will not be returning to work there. Made up my mind if she can not face what her son did and call me I don't want to work there or for her. Bottom line - right? Will let you know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment