Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

March 16, 2010 Tuesday Night

Spent Saturday just doing things around the house while Tony went to work for half the day. Spent the afternoon watching TV and playing with the dogs.

Sunday Tony got working on the bathroom again so I did the grocery shopping and such. Spent the day as well close to home not doing a lot.

Monday I went to work to work my usual Monday 5 hours doing inventories and such. A short time after getting to work I approached the IT person about not being able to access files I need and that I have not been able to for a while. My user name and passwords were not working. He was his usual 'helpful' self. After the third time going to his office with no help I let him know I would talk to the owner about the problem. I guess he did not like this response because a short time later he blocked me in the hallway and went off on me. He was like a mad man. Called me a whore and kept chest butting me trying to pick a fight. I was having non of it and he was not liking that at all. It ended up him telling me he was going to 'kill me'. He said it several times. Said many other hurtful things also besides calling me a whore. He stated I was not welcome here and should have never returned to the company. He is the owners son, unfortunately. I kept my cool. The entire building of other employees heard all he said at the top of his lungs and saw how he was trying to pick a fight with me. I was visibly shaken. Told the other owner of the situation, finished my counting and got the heck out of there. Did a little work at home before emailing the owner and HR manager about what had happened. Since there are cameras everywhere they can easily see the entire event if they look on the DVR. Spent the night rethinking the fact of working for this company. Spent a very restless night thinking very hard about if it is all worth it.

This morning I got up and said 'it is not'. I emailed the owner and HR person and told them I would not be returning until I heard from someone as to how yesterdays situation was handled. I will not go to work in fear for my life. The owners son is nuts and a loose cannon. As of now I still have not heard a word from anyone which really pisses me off. If I do not hear from someone by next week I will turn in my keys and not return. Went to the DMV this morning to update my drivers license. Tony went with me. Took a short nap this afternoon and now I am up watching Judge Judy waiting to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment