Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

March 9, 2010 Tuesday Night

Saturday night we did not go out for dinner. Tony and I took a nap and when we got up my stomach did not feel good. Within time I was throwing up. The phone rang a little while later and one of the people we were to have dinner with was sick also. So we said we would do it another time. Made some soup and sandwiches for dinner and went to bed around 10 PM.

Sunday was Tony's 49th Birthday. Happy Birthday Tony. We got up and drove to Tony's mom's house and took her out for breakfast. Dropped her off after breakfast and came home for a while before going to the American Kennel Club Dog Show at State Fair Park. Spent about 2 hours walking around watching the dogs. Came home and after watching TV for a while I took Tony out for a Birthday dinner at a local Italian Restaurant. Got home and spent the night watching the Oscars. In bed and lights our by 10 PM.

Monday I went to work and worked my usual 5 or so hours. Got home and after doing a little work on the computer I took an hour nap. My sinus's are killing me. Went to bed around 9 PM.

This morning I was up at 4:30 AM throwing up again. This is happening way to often and I will have to address this with my doctor when I go in next the end of April. I really hope it is just a spell of stomach acid and in time it will get better. Switching meds is a scary thought. Tried to go back to bed after the morning throw up but the puppy was up and wanted to play. Tony got up and I stayed in bed. By the time Bo brought me the fifth shoe I said 'this is enough' and just got up. Pushed myself to go in for a couple hours work. Feel like crap today. My face hurts so much. I have taken every sinus pill I have with no relief. I just got off an anti biotic a week ago so I am really not a happy guy right now. I am hoping it is the fog and the damp Milwaukee weather. Took a couple hour nap hoping I would wake up feeling better. No such luck. Making some dinner right now. Will watch a little TV and go to bed early. I have to start feeling better. This is scarring me. I attached a video of Stella and Bo playing. Stella is so good with him. She could do so much damage and is so careful with him. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment