Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, November 15, 2009

November 15, 2009 Sunday Night

Friday I still felt pretty crappy. My face still was swollen from the saliva duct infection on the left side of my head. The swelling had gone down a bit. Went to lunch with the guys and spent the afternoon mixing music and taking pain pills for the pain. Went to bed early Friday night.

Saturday my face felt pretty much the same. When I don't eat it feels OK. The minute I eat anything and the saliva ducts react, my face swells and hurts like hell. Not fun to eat at all. Saturday afternoon we went to see the movie 2012 on the biggest movie screen in Wisconsin. It was a good movie. If you like disaster movies you would like this one. Spent Saturday night taking more pain pills and watching stuff we taped all week long.

Today we got up to a half Milwaukee Journal. Had to request a second delivery. Was missing most of the paper. Made eggs and bagels for breakfast and spent the morning continuing on mixing music while Tony napped on the couch. Got Tony off the couch and went to Big Lot the middle of the afternoon. Bought a bunch of stuff we didn't need. Then went to Walgreens and and the gas station to get the weeks worth of lottery tickets. Stopped off at George Webb's for a quick late lunch. Spent the afternoon watching TV. Watch the new Michael Jackson movie This Is It. Not a bad movie. Such a shame he is gone. Made soup and and some oven bites for dinner and now will just settle in for the night. I am hoping tomorrow my face will be better. It is so painful to eat. My face is so swollen I can not even touch my back teeth on the left side.

I plan on working Monday through Wednesday this week only again. I think it is best I just work 3 days a week. I keep my sanity much better and I am sure it is better for my health.

3 comments:

  1. Maybe try soups, or milk shakes/shakes through a straw while you've got the pain. Maybe that might help if chewing hurts too much?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, one last comment; I did a search on "1-866-352-6841" through Google and came up with this. It seems someone else has had problems with that Californian guy. Thought you might be interested; http://800notes.com/Phone.aspx/1-866-352-6841

    Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, posted under wrong blog entry. Sorry.

    Megan

    ReplyDelete