Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

November 3, 2009 Tuesday Night

Worked all day Monday. Came home exhausted. Had a good day, but worked very had doing inventories all day, numbers and adding. Watched a little TV at night but turned the TV off even before Castle was over on ABC. Tony was already snoring. Makes sense, since turning the clocks ahead an hour. Our bodies tell us it is an hour later. Sure wish the dogs could understand. They look at me at 4 PM the last two days, thinking it is 5 PM, and crying to get fed. I keep telling them, it isn't 5 PM yet. I did break down a bit early and feed them. Hopefully I can start to adjust it to 5 PM slowly.

Today I worked from 8:30 to 3 PM. Walked out feeling I was the only one really working. Also felt a bit under the weather. So after I fed the dogs I filled the jacuzzi tub and took a half hour bath with bubbles. Sure felt good. No, the walls still are not tiled, but the tub, sink and toilet work. Now I am just waiting for Tony to come home and I will most likely just make a frozen pizza. To tired to cook. Thinking about not going in to work tomorrow if I don't feel better.
My health has to come first. Plus, maybe work will realize just how much I do and how much I would be missed. Waiting on word from social security, will let you know the day I find out. Day's like today make me wish for it. I am totally exhausted and worn out. Looking forward to the premier of 'V' tonight on ABC, then Dancing With The Stars and The Good Wife, if I am still awake. Have a dental appointment for a cleaning Thursday morning and made an appointment to see my regular doctor since I haven't touched base with her in a long time since I mostly go to my Infectious Disease Doctor. Want to get on a swine flu list also. Heard the bell on the pizza oven. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment