Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19, 2009 Thursday Morning

First off I want to thank Megan for her help and comments. Thank you Megan. I went to the web sight and sure enough, we are not the only ones to get scammed. I posted a comment. Would love to see what you look like and talk via email if you have time. Write me at djones2659@att.net. Thanks again for your help and keeping up with my blog. I LOVE reading comments because then I know I am not wasting my time writing this blog.

Worked a half day yesterday. Went in to work and could not do the project I wanted to do for the day so I started an alternative project. Got it done by 1:30 and went home. I took Kali to work with me. I used to take her to work with me when I worked for this company in the past at a different location. She loves being with her daddy for the day. Of course the other dogs are not happy at all when I walk out the door with her and not them. She was such a good girl and either laid on the pillow and blanket I brought or following me around the building as I did things. When I got home I couldn't believe the bone headed move I made. Thank god Tony was home with an employee putting the plow on the truck for the winter. I pulled the car into the back alley, left Kali in the car as I grabbed a load to take to the back door since I knew it would take two trips. As I walked away from the car with my hands full with the first load, car running, Kali still in her chair, the car door slammed and my eyes went directly to the lock button to see the car had locked. Of course you would think we have a second set of keys, nope. I couldn't believe it. Kali locked in my car with the car running in the alley. My cell phone and house keys locked in the car with Kali. Like I said, Tony was home, so he jumped into another car and drove to his shop to get his tools for opening a locked car. About 20 minutes he returned and got the car open in less than a minute. All he said to me was 'remind me to yell at you later when I get home from work', with a chuckle. He never did mention it again. Times like this I know I need him. Got Kali in the house and car parked. Kali ran right for her water dish. What the hell? I didn't even think of giving her water while she was at work with me? This is NOT me. Thankfully it was a rainy day and if she was so thirsty she could have drank from a puddle the couple times we went outside for her to pee. But come on, I would never have forgot something like this in the past. My dogs have always come first. Always. Spent the rest of the afternoon leaving a total of 78 messages on our friend in California's message machine until it was finally full again. Little shit. It will cost him to f@ck with Tony and I. Seventy eight calls. I have a canned message on the computer and grab the house phone and cell phone and just keep calling leaving a 4 minute taped message. After Tony gets home I grab his cell phone also and have 3 phones leaving messages. He must have at least three telephone lines because I can call and leave 3 messages all at the same time. Little shit. Being an 866 number it don't cost us to call, but costs him with every call. I will get satisfaction. Guess it shows, you don't mess with Dave. Got to get showered and go to Walmart to pick up some sheets for the Spa I work for. Not worth buying good sheets we have learned in the past. The amount of times they use them in a day, they wear out the same. Have my monthly Advisory Board Meeting all this afternoon. Should be an interesting meeting because we last month all threatened to resign if our time didn't count for anything and nothing was ever getting accomplished. Guess a big wig from the agency will be at this meeting to answer our 'concerns'. Will write again soon. Looks like another cold rainy day in Milwaukee. I have a little upset stomach this morning, I hope the bowl of cereal I just ate will make it go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment