Visit My Other Web Page:

Sunday, November 8, 2009

November 8, 2009 Sunday Night

Saturday we laid around much of the day. Pretty much wasted it considering it was close to 70 degrees and we broke a record high for the day in temperature. Saturday night was my 30th class reunion. I was not looking forward to it in any way. I don't remember much about high school and the memories I have are better off forgotten. Met up with an old friend but other than that there was no one at the event I cared about or needed to see. Thank goodness the food was good. Lots to eat and Tony and I looked good. Wore our suits, no tie. We were the only gay couple, but the best looking couple at that.

Sunday we did some work around the house after reading the Sunday paper and making eggs, sausage and bagels for breakfast. Took all four dogs for a walk one at a time around the block, so I guess I got my exercises also. Went grocery shopping and watched TV this afternoon catching up on all the shows we tape. Looking forward to snuggling in with the dogs tonight and watching the ABC lineup.

I plan on working much of this week. I do have two meetings, one this Monday night, one on Wednesday night. I continue to call and fill up the voice mail of the person who scammed Tony out of $589.00. His mailbox is filled by the middle of the day because of me. It then is clear again so I know he is getting my messages. I think he just loves my voice. LOL. I know he just plans on never getting us our money. So this is my only satisfaction knowing it costs HIM every time I call his 866 number.

No comments:

Post a Comment