Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, November 5, 2009

November 5, 2009 Thursday Night

Got my swine flu shot today.

I worked all day Wednesday until about 3 PM when I was exhausted and it was time to call it a day. Made a little dinner and went to be around 8 PM and watched the rest of the night's TV.

Today I had a 10:30 dental cleaning appointment. Got there and they had once again made a scheduling error, but were able to fit me in. Got my teeth nice and clean. Picked up my monthly food at the food bank which included a HUGE turkey. What the heck am I going to do with this? Me make a turkey? I think I will have to bribe someone into making us lunch or dinner some day. Picked up another roll of stamps to replace the one I lost last week. Still pissed off about loosing a $44 roll of stamps. Did a little house cleaning after making a bowl of Tomato soup for lunch. Then I took a couple hour nap prior to my 5 PM doctor appointment to get refills on meds. When I was in the room waiting for the doctor I asked the nurse when they would get swine flu shots. She said they got five shots in today and have two left. I was so happy. Got my swine flu shot. It is impossible to get one here in Milwaukee yet if your just the average person. They are saving the last shot for Tony if he goes in right away tomorrow morning to get it. We know our doctor well, Tony works on her car. She has to be the sweetest black lady I know. Got a full line of prescriptions filled with refills. Picked up some McDonalds on the way home and now just settling in for the night. Watching Fast Forward and the rest of the nights line up. Friday I have to take Stella back for a checkup on her knee surgery. She is doing great. Almost walking normal. Then lunch with the guys. Saturday is my 30th class reunion. Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment