Visit My Other Web Page:

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October 31, 2009 Saturday Afternoon

Happy Halloween.

Thought I was having an ok day yesterday. Got up and ordered my yearly Christmas cards on line with Walgreen's. Got showered and headed out the door. First stop was the post office to by a roll of stamps, $44.00. Second stop was the grocery store to do my Friday morning grocery shopping. Third stop was to Walgreen's to pick up the Christmas cards I ordered on line hours before. Got home and unpacked the groceries, set out the Christmas cards and looked for the roll of stamps I bought first in my travels this morning. No stamps. Damn it! They must have fallen out of my pocket somewhere in my travels. Called both stores to see if someone turned in a roll of stamps, to no luck. Got in my car and backtracked my stops to see if I could find the roll of stamps. No luck. Just threw $44 out the window as far as I am concerned. I am so pissed off. Got my cards all addressed and in envelopes. Now I just have to buy another roll of stamps. Pretty expensive Christmas cards this year. Went to lunch with the guys. Came home and did a little around the house before going to the bedroom to take a nap. Still cloudy in Milwaukee which makes my day harder. Last night I made barbecue beef for dinner and a salad. Went to bed around 10:30 PM. Got a call from our friend Scott Adams around 2:30 this afternoon since I started calling his 866 line every 1/2 hour since the time I woke up. He told Tony we should have gotten our check and would do a trace to find out where it was and get back to Tony. By 5 PM I started the calls again. I think this was just another stall tactic and I will not put up with it. It cost HIM money every time I call the 866 number, so I am going to get some satisfaction.

Got up today and made eggs and muffins for breakfast. Tony headed off to work. Been watching TV all morning. Lots of horror flicks on because of Halloween. Watching the movie The Birds. I love this movie. I was not allowed to watch it as a kid when I was young. Didn't see if until I was in my 20s for the first time. Have to put out a 'no candy' sign to keep the trick or treaters away, then off to a play this afternoon called Bunkbed Brothers. Should be funny. Got good reviews. Stars John McGiven who is well known here in Milwaukee. Very gay, very funny. Been calling our friend Scott Adams all day again today. Seems his lies and calls back to us have stopped. I will get satisfaction. He does not realize who he is dealing with, ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment