Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

October 6, 2009 Tuesday Night

Went to bed very early Sunday night. Turned off the TV right after Brothers and Sisters was over.

Monday I worked all day and had a very frustrating day. So much to do, so little time. And always something to distract me from what I want to get done that day or plan to anyway. Monday's are inventory days so it takes up my entire day. Got home Monday night and had to take Stella to the vet to have her stitches removed. I drove and dropped Tony and Stella off and then went to Walgreen's to pick up a prescription, and get milk. Picked them up and stopped off at Mc Donalds for some dinner. Brought it home and watched TV in bed. Went to bed at 10 PM.

Today I worked very hard again. Got at least one thing I wanted to accomplish done within getting all the other stuff that had to get done completed. I am very tired and look forward to another early evening in bed with the TV. Tony has been very good since Sunday. He has been helping much more around the house. He even made coffer and did a load of laundry while I did some computer work last night. He even left me a message on my cell phone yesterday at lunch telling me he was home and let the dogs out, and an I Love You at the end of the call. So he is trying. Now I have to bite my lip more and also try harder. Got the computer working great. Only thing I lost with the reformatting was all my emails received and sent. Managed to save the address book so things could be worse. Got all my music mixing software on the computer and can honestly see the difference. It has not froze up yet so we solved the problem. Have to work all day tomorrow and then we go see the play Spring Awakenings at the PAC. Should be an interesting play I am told. Off on Thursday for a dental cleaning and then again on Friday. I think the roof might start tomorrow. I am sure I will let you know when it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment