Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, October 12, 2009

October 12, 2009 Monday Night

Saturday late afternoon we went on a tour of Tony's old high school, Riverside High School. It was the start of the 30th reunion for his class. We then went to the dinner where there were about 25 people. I did not have a good time. The people were nice, but the food sucked until I complained. I finally got something I would eat. Came home early since we both were tired.

Sunday we laid low all day. We went grocery shopping and spent the afternoon on the computer and watching TV. I did take Stella for a short walk up the alley and back. Her first walk since her surgery. By Sunday night I finally had the computer completely the way I want it. Noticed my email address book did not transfer over correctly so I had to make manual changes.

This morning the roofers were back at it making the noise. Thank god I worked all day. I am sure the dogs did not have a pleasant day. By the time I got home from work at 4 PM they were just about done for the day. What a mess everywhere. Spent tonight doing work from home updating inventory spreadsheets. Looking forward to going to bed soon. I worked over 9 hours at work and home today with my job. Tomorrow another long day. Now I can work on computer stuff since I am getting to a point where I am happy with the progress of the setting up of the warehouse. Lots of little things to do, but for the most part the big moves are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment