Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, October 15, 2009

October 15, 2009 Thursday Dinner Time

Tuesday and Wednesday I worked all day and by the time I got home the roofers were just about done for the day. The rain gutters still need to be put on. It would have happened yesterday or today, but it has been raining. Cold and rainy here in Milwaukee. It has been below freezing for the last few days at night. Wednesday night I went to a dinner at Mo's Steak House for an HIV meeting. They had a selection of foods to order and eat while the meeting took place. I ended up having the burger and fries, which were cold. Of well, it was free food. The information was what I was there for which I found lacking. All the information presented on the slides all were statistics from 2003. This is 2009 going on 2010. I know it takes a while to put HIV and AIDS information together but over 6 years old statistics? I expect better, sorry. How can we survive living on data that is over 6 years old with all the advancements being made since then. Got home and watched TV until the news started and then it was lights out.

Today is cold, cloudy and raining. YUK. Went to Walmart to look for some items for school I work for, no luck, our Walmart is too small. The bigger ones carry more products. I did manage to spend about $150.00 on stuff around the house. Came home for a while and did some needed cleaning and by 12:30 I left for my CAB meeting. Was a frustrating meeting and we are writing a letter to the agency. We have been requesting information and asking for a representative from the agency to be there so they can answer questions for over 3 months now. I simply said I will not waste my time any more if this is business as usual. We put together a letter to the higher ups in home to have a meeting. We have been asking for budget information for 4 months now. Unacceptable. Picked up my monthly free food and a ton of bread at food bank and making supper from some of what I got. Pork chops, fresh potatoes, can beans and a salad. Then is will be a night to snuggle under a blanket and watch TV. The cloudy weather does not help my energy level. On a cloudy day my mind just doesn't seem to start. Tomorrow is the Art Mural Dedication on the back of Tony Auto Body Shop. I will take a picture of it and post it on the blog tomorrow at the dedication. I will try to get Tony to stand next to it. What a waste of tax money this was. On the back of a building no one sees. Facing the ghetto. I am sure it will simply attract graffiti.

No comments:

Post a Comment