Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

October 28, 2009 Wednesday Night

Worked the last three days longer hours than I should. Got home Monday night, had a good day at work, but went to bed around 9 PM because I was exhausted. Worked with the owner all day which always makes for a much more pleasant day. We get along great and it keeps the other employees on task. Tuesday I got a little frustrated and left work around 3 PM when I tried to go on the internet and order a product. I had to order some ziplock bags from a company and I could not focus enough through the hundreds of choices. Size, strength, kind of opening, was just too much for me. Got home and worked from home a few hours updating spreadsheets on the computer. I can do tasks like that, but when I have to make decisions my mind simply goes blank at times. It is very frustrating. It is like a brick wall comes up and my mind can not get to the other side. Made some soup for dinner and went to bed around 10 PM. Today I worked from 8:30 - 3:30. Got home and did a little work around the house. Made some canned beef stew and a side.

Tomorrow I have my social security hearing with another doctor of their choosing. Another 'mind' doctor. This will be my second go at seeing one of their doctors. I know a little bit more now and hope it goes better than the last one. Will not make the mistake of all things, showering and looking half way decent for the interview/appointment. Tony has to come with me and will get interviewed also about what I can and can not accomplish. I hate this crap. Filled a huge zip lock bag of all my prescription bottles for the doctor as I was told to do. I am so amazed at all the meds I take daily. Will let you know how the doctor visit goes after I get home. It is a morning appointment and mornings are even harder for me, so I should be showing my true colors for him/her.

No comments:

Post a Comment