Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

October 21, 2009 Wednesday Night

Worked a long day Monday. Was home for about a half hour to feed the dogs and such before leaving the house again to go to an HIV meeting. It actually was the best one yet. We started to go over what our blood results mean line by line. I always bring mine along to each meeting so I was able to learn a lot. Next months meeting we continue to go through the pages of blood results we get every 3 months or so. Was so exhausted by the time I got home that night I went right to bed.

Tuesday I worked all day again. Leaving the house by 8 AM and not getting home until 5 PM. Very long day for me. I made soup for dinner, Tony complained, so I made him some Mac n Cheese also. Jeez, I worked all day too. Before I went to work I placed an ad in the Milwaukee Journal for November 1st, what would have been my grandma's 100th birthday if she had not died a year and a half ago. Put a Happy 100th Birthday message in the paper for that day.

This morning he left in a huff after I laid into him about some charges on his credit card that are a waste of money for advertising. Internet stuff that doesn't change a thing. He is a local auto body repair shop. No one outside Milwaukee is going to make the drive just to get their car fixed. He pisses me off when he wastes money like this. Left me the dishes from the night before and all the household duties. Nice guy. Worked all day and came home to dogs needing attention, a house needing vacuuming, and laundry. Tony came home and said he was tired so I made some TV dinners for supper. Between working all day, taking care of the house, trying to keep up with web sights, email and this blog I wonder how he would ever get all this done. When he comes home from work he thinks he is 'off work'. How come my day never ends?

Tomorrow I plan on going in and working again since I have a lot of projects that have to get completed. Then off on Friday. The roof is done, OK I guess, the guy has been paid, and Stella is doing much better on her leg. Still favoring it a bit. But much better than before the surgery even. Going to send out some emails and then retire to the couch for the night. I am exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment