Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, October 23, 2009

October 23, 2009 Friday Morning

NEED A FAVOR FROM ALL MY FOLLOWERS:
I need my followers to call Scott Adams at 1-866-352-6841 and leave a message on his answering machine saying:

Hello, I am a friend of Dave, Tony and Downtown Auto Body. I hear you owe them $500.00. I am calling to remind you that they are still waiting for their refund check. Thank you.

Let me tell the story. Back in February of 2009 Tony signed a contract with a California company called Direct Buyers Club through Scott Adams. The contract stated they would send him at a minimum 3 customers to fix their cars at a minimum price of $500.00 each. This was a signed money back contact that Tony could cancel on after 30 days if he had not received any business from this company. Of course I knew from the start Tony once again threw money out the window, but he said he needed the business. Tony overnighted a check for $585.00 to him with a signed contract. The check also was post dated for 30 days, as agreed, and on the back above where they sign he wrote "not to be cashed until March 21". Scott Adams crossed this off and cashed the check the day he got it. Our bank and his will not take responsibility for this. I have contacted both in desperation. Since March of 2009 we have been trying to get our money back with excuse after excuse. "The checks in the mail" stories. I have tryed every tactic I can think of. It is hard to sue someone in California from Wisconsin. We finally even agreed to take only $500 and he could keep $85.00. He wanted to charge us $175 for a cancellation fee even though the contract says "Money back guarantee". Tony even again signed a statement from him that we would be happy to accept $500 of our $585. Of course this was just his way of putting us off again. I have been calling and leaving messages for months. Sometimes he calls back. Most weeks he does not. Last week Thursday I started calling him every half hour on the half hour to 'remind' him he still owes us the money and we have not received a check. By noon Friday Milwaukee time he called and said to stop calling and a check was coming. Since we overnighted our check to him and the fact that it has now been 7 months I called him back and demanded he over night a refund check to us like we did with him. It has now been a week and I have left messages daily letting him know we still have not received a check. So. Since we never will get this check and the fact he gets charged per incoming call I figured maybe we could set a fire under him. We are not rich. Money is tight. And giving him $85 for this crap is more than enough. I am sure it is a scam and was from day one. SO LETS SHUT HIM DOWN. PLEASE CALL AND SAY THE ABOVE MESSAGE TO 1-866-352-6841. Thank you. I would love comments or anything helpful we can do to collect this dept, we have a signed contract.

2 comments:

  1. call the BBB and the city attorney where he lives. dont sign shit like that. these guys ae just shisters

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judge Judy? Cristina's Court?

    ReplyDelete