Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, October 16, 2009

October 16, 2009 Friday Night

Watched TV and was sleeping by 10 PM last night.
Today was another cloudy rainy damp day here in Milwaukee. It has not been above 45 degrees for the past week, most days hovering around 40 degrees and below freezing at night. What happened to an Indian Summer? We had a strange summer here in Milwaukee weather wise so it does not surprise me how weird the weather is now in the fall. Went to Walgreens this morning to pick up some prescriptions. Bought milk and such instead of going to the grocery store. Came home and did a little cleaning before going to have lunch with the guys. We have missed the last two weeks due to the roof, computer and Stella so I wanted to be there today. Had a nice steak sandwich and fries. Came home and laid down for a while before going to Tony auto body shop Downtown Auto Body for a mural dedication. The mural was painted on the back of his auto body shop to improve the Riverwest area. It cost a mere $20,000. You be the judge if the city got it's money's worth. I put four pictures at the bottom of this post. Tony even had to

give a short speech at the dedication since he is on the Riverwest Improvements Board as well as it being his building. Tonight we are just making soup and sandwiches for dinner. Tony just called to say he might not be home until about 6 PM. I never plan on him being home much before that on a Friday having to finish customers cars for the weekend, but I appreciate the phone call. Going to turn up the heat, wrap myself in a blanket and watch a bunch of recorded TV tonight. Been battling a cold this past week. I haven't gotten any worse, but it just lingers. Enlarged glands in my neck, sinus's hurt, ears gurgle when I swallow. I have to watch this since Swine Flu has killed people here in Wisconsin and has hit our state hard. The minute I hear of Swine Flu in the area I will be staying indoors at home a lot more. I can not risk that yet. My body is not strong enough. Scares the hell out of me and the day I can find a Swine Flu shot I will get one. Already got the regular flu shot this fall. Check out the pictures. Talk to you hopefully tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment