Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

September 10, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM.  I read a little of the morning newspaper and then after I showered, was out the door by 9:30 AM.  Stopped at McDonald's for a breakfast sandwich and then drove across the street to Walmart.  I got the email yesterday telling me the air conditioner I ordered online was ready to be picked up.  I did buy a different one at KMart over the weekend but figured I would buy this one also since the price was right and the other old air conditioner Tony can take to work.  The tenants will now have two brand new air conditioners.  Spent almost $400 when you add all I bought.  The air conditioner was $110.  The Insulin and needles were $80.  The other stuff I bought for around the house came to $180.   So I spent more than I ever thought today but on things we will use.  Dropped off a box of Popsicles at Tony's shop for the guys since it is close to 90 degrees today in Milwaukee.  I then came home and spent the rest of the day indoors out of the heat.  Tonight a cold front comes through and it will be much better tomorrow.  Way too hot for me outside.  I have been watching the construction all afternoon out front since they dug another hole in the street and have had the road closed most of the day.  Around 1 PM I watched two guy trying to break into an apartment window across the street and when I called the neighbor she was already on the phone with the police.  Amazing what I can all watch and see just out my front window.  Making salads, a beef roast and potatoes for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching America's Got Talent before we go to sleep.  Tony will come home from work hot, smelly and will be told to go to the shower the minute he walks in the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment