Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, September 20, 2013

September 20, 2013 Friday Afternoon

Yesterday afternoon I had a board meeting with ARCW.  Was a shorter meeting than usual and after the meeting I picked up my monthly HIV prescriptions and my monthly food from the pantry.  Came home and spent the afternoon playing with the video security system and cameras Tony brought home from his shop that he is not using.  I could not figure why one of the video systems wouldn't work with a certain monitor and after doing everything under the sun from switching cables to switching plugs I still can not figure out why the security systems do not like a certain monitor.  It is a computer monitor just like the others I am using.  No difference.  Tony was home early from work and I ended up making some salads and a half a pizza for supper.  Spent the night watching the final of Big Brother that we DVR'd from the prior night.  Was happy with the winner.  Spent the last hour in bed watching the Valerie Harper story.  She really shows how one should be in the end.  Standing so strong.  Went to sleep a little after the local news.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning playing with the security system and monitors again only to get very frustrated by the fact the problems I can not fix make no sense or rhyme or reason.  Showered and met the guys and Tony for lunch.  Had a great lunch as usual.  Came home and spent the afternoon playing with the cameras figuring out which ones are broken and which ones even work.  Still have not figured out the big problem I just can not solve with the monitors.  Will just make some salads and TV dinners for supper tonight.  If Tony has an energy we talked about going to a play tonight at the LGBT center here in Milwaukee.  If we do not go we will just end up staying home watching TV from the DVR.  This weekend is the Open Door's Of Milwaukee event.  Lot of places you can not usually enter are open to the public.  We do have a few on our list to go to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment