Visit My Other Web Page:

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

September 24, 2013 Tuesday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and soon Tony was walking out the door to go to work.  Spent the early morning reading the newspapers.  Around 9 AM I started cleaning windows.  Cleaned and washed the kitchen, dining room and living room windows, inside and out.  With the sun coming through they looked like they need a good cleaning.  Made a peanut butter and honey sandwich for lunch and then went for a nice long walk along the river trails.  Got home around 2 PM and spent the rest of the afternoon mixing music.  I have a CD full of songs and am working on my Summer 2013 mix.  I am almost done, now I just have to polish it off and make the beats all match.  I do love mixing music.  Thinking we might go out for $1 tacos tonight since I don't feel like cooking and I do feel like a strawberry margarita.  Will then spend the night watching TV from the DVR while it records all the new shows on all the network stations.  I am recording most of the new show and will watch the first few episodes and then decide if we will continue watching the series.  Was in the 40s this morning and got into the 60s this afternoon.  Was sunny all day and felt great outside.   I only wish the days would stop getting shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment