Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 26, 2013

September 26, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Spent last night watching Law And Order: SVU.  Went to sleep after the local news.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony soon left for work and I spent an hour reading today's newspapers before I took a shower.  Left the house at 10 AM for my dermatologist appointment.  Nice enough doctor and she does not think the rash on my face is because of the HIV meds.  She seems to think it would be all over my body more and not just on my face.  She gave me some prescriptions for creams and one for an antibiotic.  I have not picked them up yet but will leave soon to get the antibiotic.  I guess one of the creams, according to Walgreen's, is not covered by my insurance and the other cream they will have to order and have sent to the store.  I have them calling my doctor back to pick a different cream than the one not covered.  Will pick up the antibiotic today and hopefully tomorrow the creams will be available for pick up.  Thinking I will go get the prescription around supper time so I can pick up a $5 Little Caesar's  Pizza on the way home.  Will most likely spend tonight watching Grey's Anatomy before we go to bed since it is a 2 your episode tonight while the DVR records shows on 3 other channels.

No comments:

Post a Comment