Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, September 13, 2013

September 13, 2013 Friday Afternoon

As I sit here to type about what I did yesterday my mind is blank.  I did do some work out in the yard in the morning and took a nap in the afternoon.  Called my parents in the afternoon and spoke with both mom and dad.  Of course we didn't talk about the email because ..... well, it's like a father son saying they love each other.  You say it once and move on.  I guess that is how I can make sense of it.  Either way, the email will be cherished and I know better where we stand if Tony and I do indeed someday get legally married.  Made spaghetti for supper and spent the night watching TV with Tony and the dogs.  Went to bed around 10 PM for a little lovin and then went to sleep. 

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing my usual Friday morning movie downloads.  Had lunch with the guys and came home.  It was in the 60s today and sunny.  I do love the 60s and decided to go for a nice long walk through the river trails.  I have not walked the trails for a long time and it felt so good.  Met and talked with four homeless people or road people under the Locust street bridge.  They are on there way to North Dakota to pick snow peas.  Must be a hard life on the road.  They had four dogs with them and I felt so sorry for the dogs.  I could see them scratching like crazy because of the fleas they must have.  Finished my walk and after a little bit I packed up a big bag of dog dry food, four cans of dog food and a box of dog treats and headed back down to the trails to give it to the homeless for their dogs.  I did throw in some crackers for them also.  I was happy to hear one of the guys say 'the dogs eat better than we do'.  I figure the dogs didn't choose the street life so they should eat better.  Felt good to give them about $10 worth of dog food and they did appreciate it.  Walked back home and soon after I started posting Tony walked in the door home early from work.  Have to finish this post and get him in the shower.  Since he is home so early we will go out for a Friday night fish fry that Wisconsin is famous for.  Have a couple parties to go to over the weekend.  Sunday looks like rain all day so we will spend most of the day indoors watching movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment