Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

September 18, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Yesterday I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the day doing things around the house.  I did go for a nice long walk late in the afternoon.  Ended up going to a car show and then Taco Bell for supper last night.  On the way home we got stopped by the police about a half mile from the house.  Guess the cop had nothing better to do than stop us to check out our monster truck and see if it was legal.  Guess Tony should have Hobbyist plates on the car and not the ones he has.  The cop was a dick and finally just let us go.  Heck, it has been safety inspected and all the paperwork has been filled out.  You would think they would have better things to do with all the crime and shootings lately around the city.  Not sure where the day went yesterday but it sure went by fast.  Spent last night watching America's Got Talent Final.  I hope the magician kid or the comic kid wins.  Went to sleep around 10:20 PM after the local news.

This morning I was up by 7 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Talked on the phone for a while with my mom in the morning.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and doing things around the house.  I laid down for a while in the afternoon and soon Tony was home with a 47 inch smart TV in hand that he bought from someone on the street.  I have no use for this size TV.  We already have a bigger TV in the living room and the 32 inch TV's around the house fit where they are and a bigger TV would not fit.  Tony kept saying how it is a 'smart TV'.  I don't need a smart TV.  I have Internet and all I need right now.  I don't use Amazon or the Internet to buy TV or movies.  Heck I download them for free.  So the $270 he spent on this great TV was really a waste.  Will most likely sell it or keep it as a back up TV if our 65 inch TV dies.  I did go grocery shopping this morning but bought very little since we have gone out to eat so much and I have cooked so little.  I even think tonight we will go out to eat and have $1.50 hamburgers and French fries at the local bar.  Tonight is a full night of TV from the Big Brother final to America's Got Talent final.  There are also shows recording on two other channels.  Was in the 60s most of today and sunny.  Tomorrow it is suppose to get to almost 80 and humid before another cold front comes through for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment