Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, September 5, 2013

September 5, 2013 Thursday Afternoon

Yesterday flew by so fast I could not believe where the day went.  I did go grocery shopping in the morning.  Spent the rest of the day doing things outside and around the house.  Tony got home from work at 4 PM, an hour or more early, which is about the time I usually post.  Hence no post yesterday.  Spent last night watching Big Brother and America's Got Talent results.  Went to bed and did the lovin thing and I then watched another hour of TV and news before going to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Tony left for work around 7:30 AM with the reminder to be home at 12:30 for a Feldco representative to give us an estimate on replacing the upstairs and hallway windows.  Spent the morning working out back making some room to lock the bikes behind the house and made some landscaping changes in the back yard.  Tony was home by 12:15 PM with lunch.  Of course the Feldco guy was early and we eat our cold burgers later as he wrote the estimate.  Way high on the price at first but we got him down to a reasonable price in the end.  Replacing three windows in the apartment upstairs and two in the hallway for $3500.  I thought it was high but Tony of course said 'lets just get it done, write him a check'.  So in a few weeks we will have new windows upstairs for the tenants.  Sucks to spent all that money and I will really not benefit much from it except to know I have new windows upstairs that I will not see or look out of.  It's only money and a good investment on the house?  I keep telling myself that anyway.  It was again in the 70s today starting out in the 50s.  Perfect Summer weather.  Spent the rest of the afternoon after the Feldco guy left doing things around the house and putting laundry away.  Making left over spaghetti tonight.  Will maybe fry it up for Tony the way he likes it, nice and crispy.  I will just have a TV dinner or something with a salad.  Will send tonight watching another Big Brother episode and then end the night watching Rookie Blue.  Listening to Daft Punk, I love their new CD and play it so often.

No comments:

Post a Comment