Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

September 25, 2013 Wednesday Afternoon

Was up by 6:30 AM this morning with an upset stomach.  Ended up throwing up bile in the sink for a while before I even got to feeding he dogs.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Read the morning newspaper and then showered so I could go to McDonald's for a breakfast sandwich and then Pick N Save for the weekly grocery shopping.  Was home by 10:30 AM.  Spent the rest of the morning and early afternoon cleaning the sun room windows where the hot tub is.  Took my time and got it done by 3 PM.  Listened to some music while I washed the windows.  They look so nice now.  I had to wash them since I cleaned the inside windows yesterday, when you looked into the sun room the windows looked horrible in comparison to the washed windows.  Made a yellow cake with vanilla frosting after I was done with the windows.  I had three eggs I had to use or throw away soon.  Making meat loaf and mashed potato along with a salad for supper tonight.  Will spend the night watching the new TV shows that recorded the past two nights while new shows record.  I can get through them all and see how I like them all if I fast forward through commercials.  Did not like two of the comedies we watched last night.  I think one was called Goldberg's and the other Trophy Wife.  I liked TW better of the two but if they don't get better they will go off the DVR record list.  Tomorrow morning I have an appointment with a dermatologist to look at the red rash on my face that has appeared since I switched from Truvada to Epzicom.  I am praying I don't have to switch my meds again and it is not the Epzicom.  Hopefully I can get a cream or a pill to clear up the rash on my face from the dermatologist tomorrow.   Will let you know.

1 comment:

  1. The rash could bena residual of shingles... Before you listen to a dermatologist about HIV meds, I'd talk to my HIV doc.

    ReplyDelete