Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 14, 2014

February 14, 2014 Friday Afternoon

Happy Valentine's Day!

Spent last night watching the CBS TV line up.  The shows were all reruns but I must have missed them the first time around or been busy doing something when we watched them because they seemed new to me.  Went to bed around 9 PM and watched the Olympics for an hour and then went to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Actually was up a couple times during the night because Stella has the runs.  So now on top of her ears hurting her she has the runs.  Will keep an eye on her and get her back to the vet if it continues.  Spent the morning doing things around the house.  Honestly the morning flew by so fast I could not believe it was time for Friday lunch with the guys already.  Tony picked me up since we went to a corner pub that serves food for a difference, since today was one of the guys birthdays.  I brought the cake.  Had a drink and a combo cod fish and shrimp fry with French fries.  After lunch Tony drove me downtown to a theater where The Long Island Medium is going to be coming in April.  Tickets went on sale at noon today.  I got there at 1:30 and the ticket guy told me all there was left was row x in the balcony.  I am not spending money to watch with binoculars.  Was glad I went though because the ticket guy told me she added another date the next day and gave me a password code to buy tickets for that show starting next Wednesday.  Tickets otherwise won't go on sale until that Friday.  So I thought that was nice of him.  Really sad the ticket brokers snatch up all the tickets and now are selling them online for over $300 a seat.  After we left the ticket office we drove to a pizza place I though we would buy a heart shaped par baked pizza at for supper tonight.  Of course we got there to see a 'for lease' sign on the door.  It was a Papa John's or something like that.  Oh well, Tony then dropped me off at home.  Downloaded the CD by A Great Big World this afternoon and actually listened to it 3 times.  Love every song.  I find it hard to love ever song on any CD but this one is awesome.  Not my usual music but glad I tried something different.  Tony will be home in an hour.  I think we will order a pizza delivered and watch the movie American Hustle that I downloaded today also with my usual Friday morning movie downloads.  No plans this weekend at all.  I mean ............. nothing.  Should be interesting what we end up doing.

If there was any doubt, that was my comment yesterday in response to the first comment about 'once someone hits you'.  I didn't know how to say it was from me and just did it anonymous.   It was me.  Wanted to make that clear.  And I stand behind what I said.  Every circumstance is different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment