Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

February 19, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent yesterday cleaning up the snow around the yard and house.  It actually got to 40 degrees here in Milwaukee and it sure made the snow melt fast.  I try to clear as much away so it can dry and melt better.  Later in the afternoon I went to ARCW to get my monthly HIV meds and food from the pantry.  Came home and made sweet and sour chicken for supper.  Spent last night watching TV from the DVR. 

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went to the grocery store around 10 AM to do the weekly grocery shopping so I could be home by noon.  At noon tickets went on sale for Theresa the Long Island Medium and I got two pretty good seats for the second show when she comes to town in April.  I love her show and pray I get picked for a reading.  Took a nice nap with the dogs this afternoon.  Took a pain pill first because my shoulder is hurting from all the shoveling of the heavy snow yesterday.  I think I injured my rotary cuff.  Even put my arm in a sling for a while so I would not move it.  Making spaghetti for supper tonight.  Will most likely continue to clear the DVR and watch TV tonight.

My blood boils over the two comments from Sally on Monday's posts.  How dare you, Sally, say it is ALWAYS the mans fault.  I have seen many many woman do what ever it takes to push a mans buttons so they get hit, get a reaction, and then call the police.  They had this in mind the entire time they tried to get a reaction out of their man.  Well, you got your reaction.  I do no condone violence in any way but you are way off when you say it is always the mans fault like the woman is never at fault for starting a fight.  Hell, I will go as far to say I have seen woman push their men to the point where they say 'hit me, hit me' as they push on his chest.........they should have gotten slapped.  How dare anyone think they will push someone to that point and not get a reaction.  IT DOES TAKE TWO.  There I said it.  Go nuts on me.  Are you even in a relationship?  It is people like yourself who THINK they know so much about a relationship and they have never been in one and seen the dynamics of a relationship.  It is no different than a priest giving out marriage advice.  You also seem to think a man has no feelings or can not get hurt mentally or physically.  We men feel the same you women feel.   Jeez, I am so sick of women wanting all the rights of a man, yet you don't want to open OUR doors or pay for our dinner when we date.  Men and woman are equal.   You cant have it both ways.   If you don't know what your talking about, or not here to see what is going on, stop assuming you know best.  I am simply telling a story of my life on MY blog.  As much as I enjoy comments and other perspectives, if you don't like the way I tell my story, don't read my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Jeez, I am so sick of women wanting all the rights of a man, yet you don't want to open OUR doors or pay for our dinner when we date. 

    Dave, do you realize that, with your above comment, you are guilty of the same thing as Sally? I am a woman, and I have opened doors for men I've dated, not to mention paid for many of their meals. Besides, what do you know about hetero relationships, other than what you've observed? You may think Sally is wrong, but that's okay--we are each entitled to an opinion, but please don't be calling someone out angrily when you have done the same thing that she had done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I just thought to pop over here after months and months and I showed your post to people on Domestic Violence sites, and they are as incredulous as *I* am your comments that it is NOT a man's fault if he hits a woman! HOW FUCKING *DARE* YOU!!!? Talk about making blood boil!! You COMPLETELY missed the point in your dangerous misogynistic rant. I NEVER SAID that a *fight* doesn't take 2. I NEVER SAID an argument doesn't take 2. What I SAID, was that a man should never, NEVER EVER resort to hitting a woman DURING A FIGHT. Neither should a woman. But a man is usually physically stronger. No matter how much a woman goads the man, the man IS NEVER IN THE RIGHT IF HE HITS A WOMAN. There is NEVER an EXCUSE for hitting a woman. EVER. All couples have arguments, and both can be at fault for 'arguing'. The key word, ARGUING. *Not physically assaulting* the partner. Yes women can start arguments, but that is NO JUSTIFICATION for a man losing control and assaulting her. If you don't understand why it is wrong for a man to hit a woman, you are a very sick, heartless and evil person and you need to read up on Domestic Violence because there is never, FUCKING *NEVER* an EXCUSE or JUSTIFICATION for getting physical with a woman and hitting her. EVER!!! A few people involved in DV are HORRIFIED at your prehistoric, and since you have a platform, very dangerous views and might come on here with facts, figures and links to educate you. You should be ashamed for thinking a woman EVER *asks for it*. No matter how heated an argument gets or who starts it, there is NEVER an excuse to HIT a woman. That you don't understand this proves to me you are no better than Michael Vick, Chris Brown or Ray Rice.
    Sally.

    ReplyDelete