Visit My Other Web Page:

Thursday, February 27, 2014

February 27, 2014 Thursday Afternoon

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot and Stella her ear drops.  Tony left for work by 7:30 AM.  Spent the morning reading the newspaper and trying to stay warm.  It was below zero again this morning and wind chill again at 25 below zero.  The furnace was running nonstop and could not stay at 70 degrees.  Tony came home a little before 11 AM so we could take Stella to the vet to have her ears checked again.  The vet says it looks more like a yeast infection and did a culture.  The vet sent us home with a pill to help with the yeast and a we have to bring her back on Saturday morning for a full culture with us not putting anything in her ears for the next two days.  They then will put something in her ears that dissolves and will help with the infection.  It is a new drug from dogs and ear infections.  Not sure the cost but at this point it hardly matters and has to be done.  Stopped off at McDonald's for a burger and fries to bring home and also stopped at the bank to deposit a check.  We then ate lunch with the dogs as they barked for French fries.  Tony went back to work and I spent the afternoon listening to my Donna Summer collection.  I have every song she has ever put out and love her music from old to new.  Most people don't even know she continued to put out music in the years before she died.  Just wasn't as popular but still just as good.  Spent time on the computer cruising the Internet also this afternoon.  Making a frozen pizza and salads for supper tonight.  Have not heard from anyone else in my family but my one sister and one brother regarding our up coming wedding.  It burns the hell out of me.  Pisses me off.  How many fricken hoops do I have to go through in order for my marriage to be like theirs and recognized as such?  If I don't hear from them before or after the wedding I might have to cut ties or cut back seeing the family due to the pain. 

I have talked about the nature cameras I put under the cars in our front yard.  Here is a picture of the bunny cam and the bunny in it's nest.
 

2 comments:

  1. I am from Holland, I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured totally from an incurable disease HIV Aids, I contacted this disease when i was 23, I have been taking all medications for this disease, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post on the internet about a spell caster who cast healing spells to heal all kind of diseases, at first i doubted it because i never believed in spells but decided to give it try when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me orchestrate a healing spell and after 3 days (72hours) he asked me to go for test, when i did to my greatest surprise i was confirmed Negative (-), now i am free from the diseases, i am more than happy, i owe my life to this great spell caster, contact him for your health problems via this email: dr.dangogospell@gm ail.com Goodluck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am from Holland, I want to use this medium to testify of how i got cured totally from an incurable disease HIV Aids, I contacted this disease when i was 23, I have been taking all medications for this disease, my life was gradually coming to an end, until i saw a post on the internet about a spell caster who cast healing spells to heal all kind of diseases, at first i doubted it because i never believed in spells but decided to give it try when i contacted this spell caster, he helped me orchestrate a healing spell and after 3 days (72hours) he asked me to go for test, when i did to my greatest surprise i was confirmed Negative (-), now i am free from the diseases, i am more than happy, i owe my life to this great spell caster, contact him for your health problems via this email: dr.dangogospell@gmail.com
    Goodluck

    ReplyDelete