Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Tuesday I was up by 6 AM.   Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Spent the morning reading the newspapers and getting some laundry done.  Did two loads of laundry. Went grocery shopping around 11 AM and spent an hour at the grocery store.  It was my only out of the house this week and with another round of snow and cold I took my time.  Plus making decisions lately is not easy so deciding what size or even if I should buy each item sometimes turns into a major decision.  Came home and after I put it all away and warmed up the soup I bought, I took a nice two hour nap with the dogs.  Some might think I waste my days napping with the dogs.  Honestly when I am laying in bed with them and I look at them snuggling around me and each other,  I smile and feel very secure and loved.   Made tacos for supper.  Spent the night watching NCIS, NCIS LA and then some episodes of Everyone Loves Raymond before going to sleep.   We did end up doing a round of lovin also before we went to sleep.

This morning I was up again by 6 AM.  Got the morning routine done and headed outside to shovel the snow we got over night.  Got about and inch or two but is was blowing and a foot high drift here and there.  By the time I was finished Tony had left for work.  When I was finished I was exhausted and called Tony to let him know I am getting too old for this shoveling snow crap almost every day.  Of course now that the snow storm went through the temperature is dropping and we are expecting a high of only 8 degrees tomorrow.  This has been a horribly long Winter.   Made a can of soup for lunch and again took a nice nap with the dogs.  Right now the tenants dog is down here playing with Bo.  They play well but I do have to watch because once in a while they get too rough or Stella tries to step into the round of play, which never seems to end well.  Too many dogs competing for one toy even though there are toys everywhere.  Making a Stoffer's Lasagna for supper with salad and bread.  Will most likely spend the night watching live TV since there is enough on tonight and our DVD is getting low on recorded shows.  Tomorrow it is suppose to be only a high of 8 degrees.  I am so tired of this cold, snow and Winter.  Looks like I am finally going to get together with my college buddies this weekend.  Been putting the plans together with one of their wives.  We are going to meet at one of their houses for spaghetti and a nice laid back night of talking.  Should be nice.  Only wish they did not live 45 minutes away.

1 comment: