Visit My Other Web Page:

Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7, 2014 Friday Afternoon

It has been very cold in Milwaukee these past two days so I have done very little.  It got to a high of 6 degrees.  I hate to even leave the house when it is this cold.  I spent yesterday doing things around the house.  I made two cat houses out of some coolers I got with my Omaha steaks two years in a row from my brother.  Tony came home with lunch and picked them up.  He told me the cats were in them the minute he put them in their area.  Spent the afternoon listening to music on the couch with the dogs.  Made sweet and sour chicken and salads for supper.  Spent the night messing with my IPod since it would not connect and then I thought I lost all my music.  Couldn't get ITunes and the IPod to sync.  Finally figured out it was a setting that some how got changed.  After two hours and missing the night's TV I got it fixed and recharged.  Went to bed around 10 PM.  Around 11 PM Tony got frisky so I gave in and we had a round of lovin.  Actually pretended to 'finish' just to get him to 'finish'.  Was the first time I 'faked it'.   Guess guys do it too?

This morning I was up by 6 AM.  Fed the dogs and gave Vito his shot.  Went back to bed for an hour after Tony left for work.  Got up and put some hair color in my hair.  I keep telling myself this is the last time.  I just hate the grey and still can't move past it and feel old when I see it.  Tony picked me up for lunch and we had a great lunch with the guys.  After I was back home for a while I went across to the neighbor for an hour and talked about life and how we hate this Winter.  Spent the rest of the afternoon listening to music.  Will most likely make Tony a salad and TV dinner for supper.  I will just snack since I am not hungry from our lunch.  Only plans this weekend are to meet my college buddies at their house for supper Saturday night.  Haven't seen them in 30 years and really am looking forward to it.  Will let you know how it turns out. 

As much as I enjoy and encourage comments.  I will delete comments that talk about false cures and healing.  There is enough false information out there and I honestly believe our HIV meds are our best defense to stay alive.  So if you leave a comment about a doctor that cured you and how to contact him, I will most likely delete your comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment