Visit My Other Web Page:

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

February 26, 2014 Wednesday Afternoon

Spent last night watching NCIS, NCIS LA and then went to the bedroom.  Did the lovin thing and Tony was soon sleeping.  I watched TV for an hour or so before I turned off the TV and went to sleep.

This morning I was up by 6:30 AM.  Fed the dogs, gave Vito his shot, and Stella her ear drops.  Before Tony left for work I had him hold the ladder outside so I could take down a light that seems to be shorting out.  It was zero degrees outside and feels like of 25 below.  Had to fix it and needed the ladder held in the 8 inches of snow and ice we still have on the ground.  Had it fixed and ready to hang back up before Tony left for work and had him hold the ladder again to put the light in place.   Will see if it works when the light goes on with the other outside lights tonight set on 'dusk to dawn' timers.  Spent the morning doing things around the house.  I also sent out a formal email to my family letting them know the day, date and time of our Wedding in March.  I honestly don't expect any of them to show up since it will be in Illinois and will be a half hour ceremony and no reception or anything.  So it would be a long trip for any of them for a half hour.  Still it would be nice for anyone from my family to be at my wedding.  Tony's mom and two sisters will be at the wedding.  None of my family came to our Holy Union 21 years ago either so I guess I should expect pretty much the same.  I did get a response from one sister and one brother from my announcement email today.  Both congratulated us on our up coming wedding.  I figured I would get responses from those two siblings and will be interesting to see if my other brother and sister as well as my parents even respond to my email announcement.  It will tell me just how much they respect my marriage and how they feel it compares to theirs.  It hurts, but I will go on.  I did make a doctors appointment today for my back, shoulder, chest and lung pain I have had for a couple days now.  I would first think it stress by my lungs are not feeling good and feel congested.  The soonest my doctor can see me is next week Wednesday.  If I don't think I can wait that long I will have to call the doctor again and toss out the 'I have AIDS' card and hope for a sooner appointment.  I also wonder if it could be my lungs adjusting to it being 9 months without a cigarette.  I do smoke the weed so it is not like my lungs are smoke free.  Either way it is worth checking out and a doctor appointment is on the calendar for next week.  Spent the afternoon listening to Fleetwood Mac and Stevie Nicks music.  Was just in that kind of mood.  Making a canned ham, noodles and salads for supper tonight.  Will most likely spend the night watching TV and hopefully going to bed early.  It only got to a high of 10 degrees today outside and the wind chill or feel like was 25 below zero when we got up this morning.  This Winter just won't let go and no end in sight. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Dave and Tony and i wish you happy wedding ceremony. Your fun from Toronto, Canada

    ReplyDelete