Visit My Other Web Page:

Monday, February 15, 2010

February 15, 2009 Monday Night

Friday had lunch with the guys. Enjoyable as always. Spent the afternoon napping. I am so tired these days. Made something easy for dinner and we both went to bed by 10 PM.

Saturday morning Tony opened up his auto body shop for the employee's, stopped off at McDonald's for some drive thru breakfast and brought it home. I then started cleaning because he got the rare burst of energy and started back working on the bathroom remodel. He spent most to the day working on the bathroom. Like I said before, when he gets these spurts I let him go. I think it might be because I once again reminded him how long this project has taken him and if he doesn't get it done soon.............I will. That is enough to get him going for a while. I mixed some music late in the afternoon. Saturday night we met Tony's sister and her boyfriend for dinner and a play. The dinner was Mexican, OK, the play was Almost Maine. I almost fell asleep it was so boring. Got home shortly after 10 PM and went to bed about an hour later.

Sunday after reading the paper and making eggs, bacon and toast, Tony started working on the bathroom again. We did make plans to take his mother out for Valentine's day late lunch. We exchanged cards over breakfast. I almost died reading his. It says: What I love most about life is the little stuff. Then you open it up and it says: Holding your hand. Walking. Talking. Snuggling on the couch. Cooking together. You know the ordinary things. What I love most about our life is sharing it with you. Happy Valentine's Day. I died laughing. I looked at him and asked him when was the last time he held my hand, walked, snugged on the couch, much less COOKED WITH ME. You have to see the humor. Oh well, he got a card. Had a nice lunch at Famous Dave's. It is a Ribs restaurant. Was good food but I always pay the price the next day when I eat ribs. Funny how it doesn't stop me though. Got home around 5 PM. Fed the dogs and spent the night watching Amazing Race and the CBS lineup. Saw Stella eating one of the plants in the living room today. Thought back and ........... wow, could this be why she is having problems? Is she eating the plants that might be poison? I threw a couple away. Raised a couple higher off the floor, and put a gate around the big ones. Jeez. It was like a light bulb went on when I saw her eating the plant. Caught her twice before in the last week.

Went to work today for about 5 hours. Spent an hour or so at home working also. I am very tired again today. Maybe it is the long winter. It has not been above 30 degrees for longer than I care to remember. Suppose to get to 31 degrees on Friday. Talked to my mom today who is in Florida. Funny to hear her complain how 'cold' it is. Jeez. Come on back to Wisconsin and I will show you cold. Not much on TV tonight since we usually watch the CBS Monday TV and it is all reruns. Most likely will watch stuff on the DVR.

No comments:

Post a Comment